November 25, 2011

Tipas Porteñas: una muestra fotográfica

I am honored to tell you about my photography show "Tipas Porteñas" that is currently running at the Jardín Botánico Carlos Thays in Buenos Aires.  Monday morning, my mother and I hung the dozen large prints in the gallery space in the brick building that was the former home of Carlos Thays.  This Saturday is the 'opening' event.  I invite you to please come along from noon to 4 pm at Avenida Santa Fe 3951 in Palermo.  

Years ago, I dreamed about the possibility of showing my love of the trees of Buenos Aires at the Garden and it is coming to fruition with the generous support of the Athena Educational Trust, the Jardín Botánico and Ambientate.  

Thus far, the exhibit has received some favorable press writeups over at JuaneleAR, GoodMorning Buenos Aires, and the Argentina Independent.

I hope you can make it to the inauguration on Saturday, if not, the exhibit will remain on display through December 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment